Tic Pilates Online Class Client Guide
Please read the following instructions for Tic Pilates Online Class.
See you on the mat!
1. Please be ready about 10 minutes before the scheduled time
2. Make sure you have a good clear space to perform the exercise while lying down. A good rule of thumb is, lying down, spread your hands to the sides in T position, and extend your legs straight on the mat. If you have good space on this position, you are good to go.
3. Camera position: good positioning of the camera can help teachers give feedback for your movement. To do so, it’s best to place your camera so that the teacher can see you from the side of the mat.
4. Make sure you have good lighting (please avoid backlightings)
5. Your situations could change from time to time, it’s absolutely understandable. If you have registered for a class, but won’t be able to join, kindly give us at least 1 hour notice, so that we can transfer your payment to other class
6. We will send the link for the class 30 minutes prior
We’ll be using zoom app, you can access it from your browser (if you’re on laptop/desktop) on zoom.us
Or you can also download the app.
– Mac or PC: zoom.us/download
1. Yoga Mat / Pilates Mat / thick rug
2. If you found it uncomfortable when the back of your hips/tailbone touch the mat, please use extra cushion (place 2 mat on top of each other, or use a large towel)
3. Wear a comfortable workout apparel, as if you’re about to workout in the studio! This will help your mind to focus and ready for the workout.